Cook GOP Accepting Applications for Vacant Committeeman Positions

The Cook County Republican Party is now accepting applications for Committeeman for all vacant townships and wards.

If you are interested in applying for a vacancy, you must be a Republican voter and you must reside in the township or ward for which you are applying.

For a list of vacant Suburban Townships, please click here.

For a list of vacant Chicago Wards, please click here.

Do you like this post?